The Sport Series 7000 – Indoor Cycle features multiple position hand grips including racing handles with incorporated guards that ward off sweat from flywheel. This cycle can be used for full commercial, everyday club use.
- Built and warranted for club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist.
- Dual magnetic resistance for extra-smooth performance.
- Include a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop.
- Fully adjustable, super comfortable saddle.
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for perfect fit.
- Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance.
- 145 lbs. unit weight with a 500 lbs. maximum user weight.
- “D” shape tube with alloy slider, stem and slider both with scale.
- Hi-ten steel welded racing drop bar and screwed together with alloy top slider.
- Chromoly ultra strong axle 20mm diameter match with SKF 6004 bearings.
- S 38C hi-carbon steel cold forged in a 4 spider, heat treated to fix 5/8” pedals cranks.
- Plastic with pop cover right cover.
- Hutchinson / France 5PK belt.
- 5/8” SPD E003 seal bearing pedals with toe clip and straps chromoly axle.
- Dual functions magnetic device for resistant force adjustment.
- 31 lbs. cast iron flywheel with alloy ring fix wheel design, chromoly ultra strong axle.
- VL-3125A saddle special design for spinning.
- Alloy “D” shape tube with alloy slider, post and top bottom slider both with scale seat post
- Thomas Hawk design
- Belt drive for a smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Built and warranted for club use, but also for discriminating cyclist
- 10 Years Frame
- 3 Years Parts
- 2 Years Wearable Items
- *Upgraded warranty available if product is used in a light commercial application.
Shipping and Installation are additional and you will be contacted by one of our Business Development Representatives.