Coming Summer of 2020! The Power Systems Granite Series Sled will provide the perfect foundation for your strength programs.
Pull it or push it, this powder coated steel sled is the perfect training tool for developing leg drive and improving acceleration - inside facilities or on the field! Use the two removable 3'H push poles in any of the 4 post sockets or attach your choice of strap or rope to the carabiner holes on either end. Sled skids are 4 in. wide for easy sliding.
Assembly required. Plates sold separately.
- Matte black powder coat finish with outdoor rating to protect against corrosion
- 2" diameter post holds up to 330 lbs. of plates
- 3' push poles - the 2 removable poles can be easily swapped to the sockets on either end for easy drills and transitions
- 2 carabiner holes - one on either end
- Strong welded 6 gauge (5 mm.) steel is more heavy-duty than most on the market
- Heavy-duty 6 gauge steel with outdoor-rated power coating
- 41” L X 22” W - 4" W skids
- 45 lbs.